The purpose of the Association is to provide a united voice, strategic direction and leadership for the sustainable development and growth of the Fremantle tourism industry.
The objects of the Association are to:
• facilitate networking in the Fremantle tourism industry;
• gather and disseminate local tourism industry research and information;
• support promotion of Fremantle as a tourist destination;
• promote Fremantle as a location for intrastate meetings and conferences;
• cooperate with other organisations to benefit tourism in Fremantle; and
• take any other action deemed necessary or expedient to promote tourism and development in Fremantle.
The Association is currently developing a strategy aimed towards enhancing the visitor experience for cruise ship passengers and seperately cruise ship crew. To particpate and grow the network, contact the FTA.